1. Tell Us About Yourself and Your Current Role
I’m the General Manager of The Lacrosse Network (TLN), the largest lacrosse media publisher on social. My role is threefold – running the business development of TLN, crafting a content strategy and marketing the sport of lacrosse to non-endemic partners.
2. Where do you see yourself in 15 years/dream job?
I hope to be working in a role that focuses on social good – particularly in providing more opportunities to those in extreme poverty.
3. Who is your mentor at this point?
Definitely Paul Rabil, who has provided me a lot of guidance in both business and relationships over the last two years.
4. What’s one thing you’ve learned early in your career that you didn’t know until you started working in the industry?
Making good content is far from easy.
5. What does winning the Rising 25 Award mean to you?
It’s humbling to have that recognition and see my name alongside so many other movers and shakers in the industry.