About this webinar
Since the NCAA passed the NIL policy in July 2021, college athletes have received hundreds of thousands of NIL deals — just six months in, the market appears to be hitting its stride.
Tune in on Thursday, December 16th at 1 p.m. ET as college athletes Gloria Mutiri (Oregon Volleyball) and Trevor Bassitt (Ashland University Track & Field) join Adam White, CEO, FOS, and Blake Lawrence, CEO of Opendorse, to discuss the opportunities, challenges and major takeaways from the first 6 months of NIL in our latest webinar, NIL at Every Level: The First 6 Months.
Hear firsthand how these student-athletes are taking advantage of the NIL policy, and gain insights into the billion-dollar market to come, including:
- The conferences leading the way in athlete NIL compensation.
- Which sports deliver the most dollars and deals.
- What types of NIL deals are most common.
- What to expect as far as enforcement by the NCAA or government.
- Best practices, success stories, and more.