The inbox has eclipsed the homepage as consumers’ go-to source for digital content. On average, 28% of work time is spent on email. We obsessively check email over 11 times per hour with 84% of us having inboxes hover in the background and 70% of us opening emails within the first six seconds upon receipt.
Join us Wednesday, April 13 at 1 p.m. ET for a conversation with leaders of newsletter-first publishers who share how the inbox has evolved into one of the most powerful marketing tools for brands and one of the best channels for developing a stronger relationship with consumers.
Moderated by Axios Media Deals Reporter Kerry Flynn, panelists include:
- Adam White, CEO and Co-founder, Front Office Sports
- Becca Sherman, COO, Workweek
- Tim Huelskamp, CEO, 1440 Media
Key discussion points include:
- Evaluating Performance and Success
- Best Practices for Brands and Publishers
- Beyond the Inbox: How to Engage Subscribers