FOS College Ambassador Program
The FOS college ambassador program is here! It’s an opportunity to be the face of the FOS brand on your own college campus. The program is designed to provide the ambassadors real-world marketing experience while helping grow the FOS brand.
What’s in it for you? You’ll have the ability to connect with other students looking to break into the sports industry and learn from people already in it while helping us grow the list of subscribers to our network of free daily newsletters (Front Office Sports, FOS College, Sports Section, The Association and The Rundown)! You’ll also be able to put this experience on your résumé and LinkedIn profile to help you stand out among your peers in job searches.
Candidates should be…
- College students in the United States
- Part of a large club or organization
- Desiring real-world marketing experience
- Interested in how sports and business collide
- Subscribers to Front Office Sports
What you’ll do…
- Be the face of FOS on your campus
- Distribute marketing materials across campus and to clubs promoting FOS’s network of free newsletters
- Organize events with people interested in FOS and our content
- Inform us on how we can better reach the college community